Education & Work Experience
2005.09 ~ 2009.06 Bachelor, Qingdao University of Science and Technology;
2009.09 ~ 2012.03 Master, East China University of Science & Technology;
2012.07 ~ Present Work in ECUST as the Secretary of Shanghai Key Laboratory of New
2016.09 ~ Present Ph.D candidate (on-job), East China University of Science & Technology.
1. Lead discovery and optimization;
2. Drug-target database construction and network pharmacology;
3. Modeling of biology networks
1. Yanyan Diao, XiaoyuFang, PeiranSong, MengzhenLai, LinjiangTong, YongjiaHao, DouDou, YingqiangLiu, JianDing, ZhenjiangZhao*, HuaXie*, HonglinLi*, Discovery and Biological evaluation of pyrimido[4,5-d]pyrimidine-2,4(1H,3H)-dione derivatives as potent Bruton’s tyrosine kinase inhibitors, Bioorg. Med. Chem., 2019 ASAP
2. Wanqi Wang#, Yanyan Diao# (co-first author), Wenjie Li, Yating Luo, Tingyuan Yang, Yuyu Zhao, Tiantian Qi, Fangling Xu, Xiangyu Ma, Huan Ge, Yingfan Liang, Zhenjiang Zhao, Xin Liang, Rui Wang, Lili Zhu*, Honglin Li*, Yufang Xu*. Design, synthesis and structure-activity relationship study of aminopyridine derivatives as novel inhibitors of Janus Kinase 2. Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett., 2019, 29, 1507-1513. (Cover Page)
3. Yanyan Diao, Jing Jiang, Shoude Zhang, Shiliang Li, Lei Shan, Jin Huang, Weidong Zhang, Honglin Li*. Discovery of Natural Products as Novel and Potent FXR Antagonists by Virtual Screening. Front. Chem., 2018, 6, 140
4. Junsheng Zhu#, Le Han#, Yanyan Diao# (co-first author), Xiaoli Ren, Minghao Xu, Liu-Xin Xu, Shiliang li, Qiang Li, Dong Dong, Jin Huang, Xiaofeng Liu, Zhenjiang zhao, Rui Wang, Lili Zhu*, Yufang Xu, Xuhong Qian*, and Honglin Li*. Design, Synthesis, X-ray Crystallographic Analysis, and Biological Evaluation of Thiazole-Derivatives as Potent and Selective Inhibitors of Human Dihydroorotate Dehydrogenase. J. Med. Chem., 2015, 58(3), 1123-1139
5. Minghao Xu#, Junsheng Zhu#, Yanyan Diao#(co-first author), Hongchang Zhou, Xiaoli Ren, Deheng Sun, Jin Huang, Dongmei Han, Zhenjiang Zhao, Lili Zhu*, Yufang Xu*, and Honglin Li*. Novel Selective and Potent Inhibitors of Malaria Parasite Dihydroorotate Dehydrogenase: Discovery and Optimization of Dihydrothiophenone Derivatives. J. Med. Chem., 2013, 56 (20), 7911–7924
6. Yanyan Diao, Weiqiang Lu, Huangtao Jin, Junsheng Zhu, Le Han, Minghao Xu, Rui Gao, Xu Shen, Zhenjiang Zhao, Xiaofeng Liu, Yufang Xu, Jin Huang*, and Honglin Li*. Discovery of Diverse Human Dihydroorotate Dehydrogenase Inhibitors as Immunosuppressive Agents by Structure-Based Virtual Screening. J. Med. Chem., 2012, 55, 8341-8349
Copyright © 2020 Prof. HongLin Li's Group, School of Pharmacy, East China University of Science & Technology · All Right Reserved.